Clear all

NEW: UBBV-DC20 (14dB / DC-20GHz)

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@moderator)
Noble Member Admin
Topic starter  

The new "UBBV-DC20" RF Preamplifier is the perect choice if you want to cover the FULL frequency range of the High-End REALTIME HF-60200 V5 Spectrum Analyzer with only one Preamplifier.
The UBBV-DC20 offers a very low Noise Figure of only 2-4dB over the complete frequency range.
The power consumption (running from battery) is about 600mW. The Operation time is about 4 hours.

Snip

(@alberto-perez)

Hi
I need the preamp drivers for windows 7 (64 bits)

thanks

ReplyQuote
(@mnorasuncc-edu)

I am experiencing an issue with a DC offset coming out of the UBBV-DC20 amplifier.
Putting in a 1 MHz 50 mV pp sine wave, with no offset.
And on the output of the amplifier I am getting an offset signal:(blue line, channel 1) as compared to the yellow plot (channel 0) that is a replica of the input

Where is the DC offset coming from? Am I doing something incorrectly? Impedances are matched to 50 Ohms, both input and output use the same ground reference. All done with SMA concentric cables. I am getting the same offset using a standalone generator and an oscilloscope with exactly the same settings.

Please advise,

Sincerely,

Maciej

This post was modified 8 months ago by mnoras@uncc.edu

ReplyQuote
(@mnorasuncc-edu)

I am not sure why the pictures disappeared - if anyone monitors this forum, please let me know how to post pictures of the waveforms in the above post.

ReplyQuote
(@mm_dev)
Reputable Member Admin

@mnorasuncc-edu Either use the "Attach File" function, or upload the image to an external image hosting site and post a link here.

ReplyQuote
Share: