Clear all

UBBV2 (40dB / 1MHz-10GHz)

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@moderator)
Noble Member Admin
Topic starter  

High-End RF Preamplifier up to 10GHz. Works with any brand of Spectrum Analyzers and directly fits to any SPECTRAN. Broadband sensitivity increase by up to 40dB.

Problems to read weak signals? Or how about boosting that probe gain or maybe preamping that antenna?
The UBBV2 broadband preamp is the answer to all these needs as well as many others. You can use the UBBV2 anywhere a high gain, low noise amp is called for; digging out those weak shortwave signals or putting new life into that analyzer especially in the frequency range below 1GHz.
Since the UBBV2 has such a high compression point of almost 100 milliwatts, you can even use it to boost the power of small micro transmitters!
Newly designed microwave chips enable the UBBV2 to have gain up to 12GHz although we only spec the UBBV2 to 10 GHz. The UBBV2 is the ideal general purpose RF amp that you'll wonder how you got along without.

Enables maximum performance particularly when measuring extremely weak signals. Highly recommended for EMC and Pre-Compliance tests like EN55011, EN55022, EN50371 etc..

For more Information: http://www.aaronia.com/products/spectru ... ier-UBBV2/

Snip

(@sahlanramadhan)

Hello, I'm Sahlan from Indonesia.

I have used UBBV2 about couple years ago for my thesis project in university. Last time I used it was in February 2020, I guess. Yesterday, I was going to use it again.
Unfortunately, when I plugged the 12V charger power jack into the power connection and pressed the red button, the LED Indicator is blinking red (not stay in red, as in normal charging condition). I tried to change the other 12V charger, but it's till the same. What should I do to fix this?

Thank you.

ReplyQuote
Share: