Clear all

Wold first RF/EMI camara / 36 RF-Analyzers & remote software

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@moderator)
Noble Member Admin
Topic starter  

A nice look in our lab showing a total of 36 Aaronia RSA9000 spectrum analyzer units running with out latest real time remote software incl. 3D data view.
With the right antenna setup (grid setup) you can use the 3D view is a real time RF/EMI camera! with unlimited resolution (only depends on the number of used RSA units)

Snip

(@moderator)
Noble Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thanks for the update. I am still digesting the information of your latest product. Frankly I am unable to understand its application at this point in time. I know there are products in the market such as EMC scanner that provides such solution.

So called "EMC scanner" are very limited from the area they can scan. You can only use them e.g. on quite small PCBs, that’s it.
Our system on the other hand works with unlimited size: Big EMC chambers are no problem, you could even scan a complete city, just like a real camera.
The other benefit is the speed: A EMC scanner is a SCANNER and no camera, so it is quite slow (depending on system it can take hours) and does NOT offer a real time picture. Our system gets the picture in REAL TIME (only depends on the speed of the connected spectrum analyzer) just like a video camera.

Snip

ReplyQuote
Share: