Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Program for multi-band scanning including logging

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@isafernan)
Topic starter  

We want to schedule a scan the frequency bands that are previously established on the HF-60100 V4 . And before changing to the next band make a recording of several samples of the maximum power density along with its frequency, and, if possible, the sum of power density within that band.
We would like the program to be able to be run with the device itself (not connected to a computer) by pressing a key I

I advanced in the comprehension of programming the device (PoCode Programming) but I'm now stacked and I would need some support.

When I try to chain several reconding processes I find that only the first one is executed. 

I think it may be that after executing program 200 it does not return and continue execution.

This is an example of the code:

LDCONST 380.3

STORESET StartFrequency

LDCONST 399.8

STORESET StopFrequency

SETUP

ResolutionBandwidth:3 VideoBandwidth:1

SweepTime:10 AttenuationFactor:-10

ReferenceLevel:-10 DisplayRange:100

PulseMode:0

LDCONST 3

STORESET LogFileTimeInterval

LDCONST 3

STORESET LogFileMaxSamples

LDCONST 3

LDCONST 3

STORESET LogFileMaxSamples

Then , I tried to modify program 200 and change STOP by RET just to see it there is any change, but there is not.

I also tried to include program 200 in my program. The problem here is that I can not manage time intervals (I don't see any instruction in the manual) so although I can perform several records they are too fast and the log is wrong.

Example of code:

STORESET StartFrequency

LDCONST 399.8

STORESET StopFrequency

SETUP

ResolutionBandwidth:3 VideoBandwidth:1

SweepTime:10 AttenuationFactor:-10

ReferenceLevel:-10 DisplayRange:100

PulseMode:0

LDCONST 3

ACALL PROG-0

LDCONST 3

ACALL PROG-0

JUMP LABEL-1

PROG-0:

LOADSET 80h

LDSHCO 64h

MUL

LOADSET LogFileID

FILEWRITE

LOADSET 84h

LOADSET LogFileID

FILEWRITE

LDSHCO 0Ah

STORESET C0h

RET

LABEL-1:

STOP

I would like to ask you if there any way I can call program 200 several times in the same program? If not, is there any way I can set myself time intervals for waiting between filewrites?

Thank you very much in advance. 

@moderator, @mm_dev we would appreciate your help. Thanks again.

(@mm_dev)
Reputable Member Admin

Hello,

I'll try to help, but it has been a long time since we've done any PCode programming stuff, so my knowledge is rusty at best.

If I remember correctly the programmable keys were only intended for changing the measurement settings, not to actually run any logic. You may have to modify program 150 that is executed after each sweep to implement your logic, based on some setting that is set by your key-assigned programs. But keep in mind that program 150 implements core functionality of the device, so errors there could render the device practically unusable.

ReplyQuote
(@isafernan)
Topic starter  

Hi @  mm_dev,

Thanks for your reply. I will make a back up of program 150 just in case. 🙂

I still don't see how can I include data recording in the sweep. I mean, each sweep will have several band scans and after each band I would like to record some samples. I have problems with that since a) the recordings only excecutes once for only one band or b) in case I reproduce the recording program by hand, I cann not manage time intervals between recordings.

is there any way I can solve this issue?

I really appreciate your help.

Vielen Dank!

ReplyQuote
Share: